16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 10th standard in a different school if failed in 9th standard?

Can I apply for 10th standard in a different school if failed in 9th standard? If I ask my teacher they are asking me to repeat 9th standard again. What should I do now? Can you please let me know the procedure which I can follow to change the school and join 10th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard in another MP Board affiliated school for 9th failed candidate?
  2. Failed in 2 subjects in 1st semester exam of class 9th. Will this affect promotion to class 10th?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?
  5. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?
  7. Can I give 10th exam in private if I have failed in 9th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student? -- [New]
  9. Possibility of promotion in 10th standard for a National level sports champion who failed in 3 subjects of 9th SA-I & SA-II?
  10. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  11. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  12. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  13. Suggestions if failed in 9th standard ICSE board? What can be done next?
  14. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  15. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  16. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  17. Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?
  18. How to make a perfect timetable for 9th & 10th class?
17th October 2017, 08:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 10th standard in a different school if failed in 9th standard?

I am sorry to say that you cannot take admission in class 10th in any of the School if you have failed in your class 9th examination.
None of the regular School will allow you to take admission in class 10th, you have to repeat your class 9th once again to promote yourself in class 10th.
Otherwise, you can apply for class 10th admission in some Open Schooling Boards.
Once you qualify class 10th from there, you can take admission in any regular School in class 11th to continue your studies.
17th October 2017, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 10th standard in a different school if failed in 9th standard?

No, you can't apply for admission in 10th standard in a different school if you have failed in 9th standard. You need to repeat 9th standard again to be eligible to pursue 10th standard. Without qualifying 10th standard, you can't pursue 10th standard or you can't get admission in 10th standard in another school.
17th October 2017, 11:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

No, you can't take admission in 10th standard in any other school after failing in 9th standard. You have to repeat 9th standard and qualify the 9th examination to get admission in 10th standard.None of school grant admission to a candidate who have failed to qualify 9th standard examination.
18th October 2017, 10:28 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No it's not possible to get admission in class 10th of regular school without passing class 9th.
No any school will provide you an admission.

If you want to get admission in a regular school than you have repeat your class 9th.
You can get admission in an open schooling board. There will be no need to attend regular classes. You can get admission in class 10th directly without passing class 9th exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?