15th November 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Commercial Pilot training through NIOS?

I am from commerce background. Currently i am pursuing b.com. I want to know about the procedure to apply for commercial pilot training through National Open School certificate?

Related Questions:
15th November 2015, 08:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Commercial Pilot training through NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from commerce background. Currently i am pursuing b.com. I want to know about the procedure to apply for commercial pilot training through National Open School certificate?
The procedure for you to join in as a commercial pilot is that you should apply for Student Pilot License (SPL). To get the SPL, the eligibility which is needed is you should have completed +2 with science and should have age of at least 16 years.

After successful completion of SPL certification, then you need to apply for the Private Pilot License (PPL). You need to undergo the training which includes 60 hours of flying. You will accompanied by the flight instructor for 15 hours and at least 30 hours of solo flights.

You need to have obtained 17 years and an educational qualification of completed +2 with medical fitness certificate issued by Armed Forces Central Medical Establishment (AFCME).

You can obtain a Commercial Pilot Licence only after getting a PPL certificate. To obtain a Commercial Pilots License you need to have completed 250 hours of flying (including 60 hours for the PPL).
30th October 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Commercial Pilot training through NIOS?

What is the exact age criteria for becoming a pilot..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?