23rd February 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NTSE for 10th WB State Board student?

Hello sir
please let me know that when i have
to apply for NTSE entrance exam.....
I am a 10th wb state board student
and i want to give NTSE.....
Kindly tell me the procedure to apply

24th February 2015, 12:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NTSE for 10th WB State Board student?

You can apply for NTSE exam through Application form. You can download the application form from the official website.
http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ation_form.pdf
Your completed application form should be signed by the principal of your School. After completing this procedure, you should post that application form to your State liaison officer. You can get the State liaison officer details, from the principal of your school.

NTSE Exam Pattern:-
This exam is conducted in two stages.
STAGE-I:-
This stage is divided into two parts
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies and Language comprehensive test

STAGE-II:-
The Stage-II of the test is divided into two parts
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies

Candidates, who can clear these two stages, are only eligible to get scholarships.
25th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Devdatta Divekar

To apply for National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), you need to download application form from its sit. NTSE scholarship exam will be held on Nov 1, Nov 2, 2014, and May 10, 2015.
You must confirm the last date for submission of Application Form and where to submit it, from the State/ UT liaison officer. No application should be sent to NCERT.
You must deposit the application fee, if any, prescribed by state/union territory with the application form.
15th April 2015, 10:18 PM
SmilyRishu

First of all i want to tell you that If you score good marks in the national talent search exam then you will be awarded with a good amount of scholarship. So my first suggestion to you is that if you are planning to attempt the exam then you should start work hard with full of your dedication. NTSE conduct exam in two stages and you have to score good marks in both the exams to get the scholarship. For applying the exam you have to download the application form and fill it with all details and submit with in the last date of submission. At the specified date you are able to download the admit card for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?