23rd November 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change school in 12th standard?

Hi Sir, I am a student of class 11th in Delhi and I need to change my school in 12th because my school is not good enough they do not teach properly I joined this school last year for class 11th and now I want to change bt my school is not giving any student result of class 11th there are only 17 students in this school and many students wants to change now but the manager is saying that you have failed in two subjects Hindi & acc(I am sure I am not) so you are not getting the result bt allowing me to sit in class 12th, they haven't given result to any student because they know that students will leave. And when my parents ask to show the answer sheet they said that CBSE doesn't allow to show finals answer sheet. And I am sure that I am not fail sir pls tell me what to do please help me I don't wanna take any risk with my future,.. Please sir it's urgent as class 12th has started in many school.

24th November 2016, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change school in 12th standard?

Sorry, to say that none of the schools offer admission in 12th standard directly for candidates who have passed 11th standard from another school. You need to pursue 11th and 12th standard from the same school to get 11th and 12th standard marks sheet and to be eligible to appear in competitive examinations. The only way you have to change school is to take fresh admission in 11th standard in another school else, you need to pursue your 12th standard from the same school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?