6th July 2018, 03:09 PM
M.veda rupa swetha

Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

Hi friends, I want to admit my daughter in 2nd standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School. Please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 2nd standard. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  4. What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  7. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  8. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  9. Procedure of admission in 3rd stanrard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? Pattern of study of this school?
  10. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
  12. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  14. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  15. Fees required to get admission in 11th at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthinilayam, Andhra Pradesh?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  17. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
11th July 2018, 05:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

The basic eligibility required for getting admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School (SSSHSS) for 2nd class is you need to complete your 1st class education from any recognised board. The age limit should be between 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 years.

The admissions are given directly, you need to visit the school, fill the application form and submit it in the school. Based on your performance you’ll be given admission into the school.

For application process & other details visit the official website of SSSHSS.
15th July 2018, 02:13 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

To get 2nd Standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School your child should complete 1st standard in any discipline board or School. You can get admission directly by filling the Admission Form given by the school. Age limit to join 2nd standard is between 6 to 71/2. There is no any entrance test to pass and get admission for 2nd standard.
15th July 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in second class (2020-2021) in Indore Sri Sathya Sai School?
Please mail to - [email protected]
17th July 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

In which school free education given to the single girl child?
27th August 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Om sairam seeking admission for my son @ peashanthinilaiyam for v std . Kindly help me to get the procedure of admission 2020-2021
28th September 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in satya sai vidyalayam in prashantinilayam from 2020-2021
27th November 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in primary school for 2020- 2021 year? I read some questions and answers iam confused just we need to fill the application form by given by the management. no need to write a exam.please rly to [email protected] my mail thank you
27th December 2019, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir good morning how to get 2nd class admission for my son and please tel me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?