14th June 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?

Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the needed details on this? It will be helpful if I get the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  5. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  8. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to change the school in 10th standard from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Is it better to change my board from CBSE to something else after completion of 10th if I want to study abroad in future?
  13. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  14. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  15. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  17. Where to take admission after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board from Nashik?
  18. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?
15th June 2017, 10:11 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to change the board and get admission in CBSE board after 10th from MP state board.

To get admission in CBSE school you have to appear and qualify in admission entrance test. You also have to submit some required documents for final admission. The required documents are :-

Admit Card of 10TH.

Marksheet.

Id proof.

Photograph.

Migration Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.
15th June 2017, 11:02 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, why not, you can change from Madhya Pradesh State Board to Central Board of Secondary Education for senior secondary education.

>>You can get admission in any CBSE affiliated school on basis of marks scored in tenth board examination. Select CBSE in which you want admission and visit and enquire about percentage requirement for admission and availability of desired stream.

>>If you meet criteria, you can take admission by submitting academic certificates of tenth standard and required school fee for standard 11th.
15th June 2017, 11:14 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can change your board after high school board examination.

For admission in 11th standard in any CBSE schools, following documents are needed:

1. Marksheet of tenth standard.

2. Transfer and migration certificate.

3. Passing certificate.

You can approach CBSE school with these documents to secure admission in 11th standard.
15th June 2017, 12:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can change from MP Board to CBSE Board after 10th standard.

You must complete this process before taking admission for 11th standard in the same Board.

Because registration for 12th standard is done in 11th standard itself.

You must change the Board (if you wish to) just after passing 10th standard.

For getting admission into CBSE based school, you will have to submit documents like 10th marksheet, passing certificate, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate along with Identity certificates.
15th June 2017, 01:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in CBSE school you have to qualify in admission entrance test or qualify in merit list if it is on merit basis.

The required documents to change the board are :-

Marksheet.

D.O.B certificate.

Aadhar Card.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Migration Certificate.

So, if you have all these documents and qualify in selection criteria you will be eligible for admission.
15th June 2017, 04:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change from MP to CBSE Board after completion of your 10th standard. You need to take admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board school, if you are interested to change to CBSE Board. You need to obtain Transfer certificate, previous qualifying examination marksheet from your old school and submit it in the new school for getting admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board school.
15th June 2017, 05:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates are eligible to change their board after 10th from state to CBSE/ICSE or vice versa.

For admission in 11th std you need to have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Other than academic qualification candidate must have to submit migration certificate ( necessary while changing the board ).

So, you must keep all your documents ready given to you by board of std 10th for admission in other school.
15th June 2017, 07:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your school from MP state board to CBSE central board after passing matriculation. You are required following documents to get admission in new school affiliated by CBSE:

1. Migration certificate.
2. Mark sheet of 10th class without any pending backlog.
3. Proof for residential address.
4. Passport size photographs.
5. Fresh admission form dully filled and signed.

You have to visit the campus and complete the admission formalities to get the admission.
15th June 2017, 07:15 PM
ranu shahi

Yes, you can change board after 10th standard. After getting marksheet, migration, SLC and other important certificates you have to apply in any cbse affiliated schools for 12th standard, and get your admission.
At the time of admission you have to submit following certificates of 10th standard:-
10thMarksheet(photocopy)
Migration(photocopy)
Character Certificate(photocopy)
School Leaving Certificate(original)
Passport size photographs.
15th June 2017, 08:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to change board in Intermediate. If you have appeared 10th from State Board and want to complete Intermediate from CBSE Board then it is good. You need not to worry for the same. As because there is no any restriction in board changing. It depends on aspirants that from which board he or she will continue their studies.
15th June 2017, 10:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your board from MP to another board and even to CBSE after 10th.

For admission in 11th it is necessary that candidate must have passed their 10th from a recognised board.

Other than this you also have to submit migration, character, transfer and marksheet to get admission in other recognised board schools.
15th June 2017, 10:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It is not a wise decision to change board after studying upto tenth in Madhya Pradesh State Board. You are used to it from last ten years of academics and know everything about that board.

Changing board at senior secondary level will create some problem initially getting accustomed to rules, answer writing pattern, syllabus etc. But you can cope up with that if you are hard working person. You can definitely change your board.
15th June 2017, 10:36 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Every candidate after tenth is free to change his academic board if he is not satisfied with previous board or its marking scheme.

You can definitely change from MP to CBSE board. You can take admission in CBSE affiliated schools with help of your MP board marksheet of tenth standard and transfer certificate.
15th June 2017, 10:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can change from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE board if you are interested to do so in 11th standard.
There is no hard and fast rule to do this but you need to take admission in CBSE school in 11th standard and for that you need a migration certificate so it is your duty to take the migration certificate from the school you have passed your 10th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?