19th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for BBSR residential school for 11th and 12th standard?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know about residential school in BBSR for admission in 11 and 12 class? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

21st April 2016, 09:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for BBSR residential school for 11th and 12th standard?

To take admission in any of the School, you have to collect the application form at first either from the official website or you can directly get it from the School office. Now, after getting the application from, you must have to fill the application form and submit it along with the documents. In many of the schools class 11th admission is based on class 10th result and in rest there is an entrance examination conducted by the School authorities, qualifying in which you can get admission in the Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?