3rd July 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in the school for 11th in Pune?

I want to know the procedure of getting admission in the school for 11th std and whether there is a branch of the school in PUNE or not.

5th July 2015, 03:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in the school for 11th in Pune?

Admission to Class 11 are done on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the university annually.

There are separate Entrance tests for the Arts/Science/Commerce/Humanities/Diploma in Engineering.

You need to be strong enough in your concepts in Science and Mathematics.

Eligibility:

> You must have passed High School / Class 10th or its equivalent examination with not less than 70% marks in average for English, Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognised University.

> Once you fulfil the stated criteria, you can apply for the admission process and prove your ability in the Entrance Test.

NOTE: Admissions are provided strictly on the basis of merit list, which means toppers of the test will get admission first.
5th July 2015, 07:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are many schools in Pune where you can get admission in 11th standard. The schools start giving application forms as soon as the results are declared in the month of May. You need to get application forms from various schools, fill it up correctly and submit it before the stipulated date along with requisite documents. If shortlisted you need to confirm your admission, complete all the admission formalities and pay the requisite fees to enroll yourself in the concerned school.
5th July 2015, 11:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in school if you have passed class 10 examination from a recognized school/ board. If you wish to join in any of the CBSE affiliated schools you are eligible to apply if one has passed class 10 examination form CBSE board or from other recognized board. In general, for getting admission for class 11 one must submit transfer certificate, Bonafide, Marks memo etc..,. As you have not mentioned the school name or board we are unable to provide the details.
6th July 2015, 12:39 AM
pointer01

Hello Dear,
You have not tell the name of your school so, it is not possible for me to tell whether there is a branch of your school in Pune or not.
Now I am going to tell you about admission. The admission process will be same like other schools. Admission procedure may vary from school to school.So, by follow the admission procedure you will get the admission.
1st January 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 10th CBSE in Oman.I want to relocate in Pune. I need some Information for admission in CBSE 11th in Pune. When this admission will start ?procedure for admission.Is there on line admission for CBSE 11th? Is any test for admission and require child for admission process ? and collages for CBSE 11th.
14th June 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

If I got less total marks out of cut off total marks in my favorite college, then can I get their admission?
12th June 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission to any junior college for 49 % marks in ssc board? And which branch can admission be possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?