7th February 2011, 01:23 PM
Gagan0288

Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?

I have cleared my 12th and graduation from Mumbai, but i was neither born in mumbai nor have i lived in maharashtra for 10yrs+. could u kindly guide if i still qualify as domicile?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  2. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  3. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  4. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  5. Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?
  6. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  7. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  8. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  9. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  10. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  11. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get domicile of Maharashtra if father is born in Surat, Gujarat? -- [New]
  14. How may I get a domicile of Maharashtra as I am residing here since last 15 years? Although I was born in UP
  15. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  16. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  17. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  18. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
7th February 2011, 06:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?

Sorry you do not qualify to be a domicile of Maharashtra. You need to be in the state for at least 15 years. You will need to provide proof of your schooling incase you passed out from a school there. You need to wait to complete 15years in the state to apply for the same. To get the admission in the government quota you will need provide this proof.
21st February 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?

i have passed my 10th & 12th from Maharashtra Board and am presently doing my 3rd year BCS in Pune University. But i am not born in Maharashtra State, but living in Maharashtra since birth. Can i be treated as Maharashtra state candidate for CAP Round 1 for MHCET Admission
13th March 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am born in maharashtra. My Parents both r born in maharashtra but my father is defence officer and posted in bangalore. He got flat in pune.Am I eligible for applying as domicile of maharashtra even though i have done my 10th and 12th from bangalore.
23rd March 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is born in delhi ,my wife is born and braought up in mumbai,can my children get maharashtra domicilie
1st June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

not born in maharashtra but staying more than 30 years what is the documents requir to obtain domicile certificate of mumbai/maharashtra and to obtaine childrens domicile certificate who s born in mumbai what document need to be submmited
11th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

not born in maharashtra but staying here from last seven years can my son who is in 12th apply for domicile from maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?