9th June 2010, 09:08 PM
nli123

Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?

Hi
Needed a confirmation. Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?

Rgds
nli123

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  2. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  5. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  6. Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?
  7. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  8. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  9. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  10. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  11. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?
  12. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  13. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  14. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  16. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  17. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  18. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
26th March 2015, 11:48 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?

Dear Aspirant,

Yes, many of the courses and study which are run in overseas are valid in india. You are eligible to apply for CET Maharastra. We could tell you better about this, if you give name of that state.

With best wishes
27th March 2015, 01:27 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?

Please note that

# You have expressed the wish of appearing in CET for Engineering Entrance Examination of Maharashtra State.

# You are cent percent eligible for above said CET for Engineering Entrance Exam irrespective of studies in last few years in overseas.

# You are certainly eligible for CET because you are still holding the citizenship of Maharashtra, India. You are still considered as domicile of Maharashtra.

# Moreover, schooling and higher studies acquired from overseas are valid for entrance exams, Government jobs, private job etc.
27th March 2015, 09:52 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nli123 View Post
Hi
Needed a confirmation. Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?

Rgds
nli123
Yes you are very much applicable to sit for an MH CET entrance exam being a student of Oversea. But one thing you need to keep in mind that during an entrance exam you need to show either your Voter Id card or Passport/Adhar card for confirmation of domicile of Maharashtra . If you have an identity card of being a Mumbai resident citizen / Indian citizen then no need to worry about any thing else , just focus on your entrance examination and prepare well for your upcoming exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?