9th May 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses?

I have done NPTT(1 yr diploma) from indoss. I am pursuing dece( 1 year diploma ) from IGNOU. So, on the basis of these diplomas what is the procedure oof getting job in government school as primary teacher? Can you please answer me soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
  2. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  4. How to get a teacher job in a government primary school after NPTT and B.Ed?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?
  8. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
  9. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can B.Ed. after B.Pharma get me a job in Primary School under UP Government?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?
  12. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  13. Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher?
  14. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  15. Can Kannada medium students teach in Government Primary Schools?
  16. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  18. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
27th May 2017, 07:14 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses?

In order to become a teacher in a government school, a candidate must be a graduate or post graduate with additional 2 years of course qualification of B.Ed or M.Ed respectively.
For the post of TGT (trained graduate teacher) in government school, a candidate must be graduate and should have studied Bachelor of education.
For the post of PGT (post graduate trained teacher) in government school, a candidate must be post graduate and should have studied Master of education after completion of Bachelor of education.
After these qualification a candidate need to qualify entrance exams of TET (teacher eligibility) for state level teacher and CTET (central teacher eligibility test) for center level teacher respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?