15th August 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?

Hello,
I am studying in 10th standard in Vishwanath Academy CBSE School. I want to take admission in 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University. Please let me know the procedure of this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  5. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  6. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  7. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  8. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  10. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  11. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  12. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  13. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  14. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  15. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  18. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
18th August 2015, 06:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?

Aligarh Muslim university offers various courses at secondary, senior secondary and professional courses.

The admission to class 11 is done through an entrance examination which is held by AMU every year.

The candidate has to fill an online application form at http://amucontrollerexams.com/admissions_ga.html

The test fee is Rs.400/-.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying class 11 in AMU is that the candidate must have passed class 10 examination or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.

The last date for submission of online application is on 26-03-2015. The date of entrance examination is on 24-05-2015.
18th August 2015, 10:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?

To get admission to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University, you must have to appear in entrance examination conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University.
19th August 2015, 04:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The procedure is quite a simple one, you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized University and then you can probably apply for admission in 11th standard in AMU. However, the details regarding admission procedure and forms can be availed from the link mentioned below.

Therefore, kindly have a look at it.

http://http://amucontrollerexams.com/admissions_ga.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?