26th August 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th from RBSE Board. I want to study Science stream in my 11th standard in same Board. Please tell me about how to take both Biology & Mathematics subjects in 11th RBSE?

31st August 2015, 09:15 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?

Yes you can take both subjects Biology and Maths + Chemistry/ Physics and English means you can take biology as an optional subject. Usually peoples say it combine stream of medical and non medical. Just fill up the subjects name in the admission form and school provides you the time table and board registration for same.
7th August 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?

How to calculate percentage in 12th board RBSE board if we take both Biology and maths together.Please reply fast.
11th September 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I take both math and biology in rbse class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?