4th August 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Recommended guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 12th Science in CBSE Board. I have completed my syllabus. I want to know about the Guidebooks which are highly recommended for extra preparation for my Board exam? Please reply as soon as possible.
I need your reply soon.
Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science ISC Board exam?
  2. Physics guidebooks for preparation of 12th ISC Board exam
  3. Suitable guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science BSEB Board exam?
  4. How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam? Tips for preparation?
  5. Reference guidebooks of Physical Science for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  6. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  7. Mathematics and Physics guidebooks for preparation of 12th ISC Board exam?
  8. Books for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  9. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  10. Suitable books for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  11. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. History and Georaphy guidebooks for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  14. What is the upcoming time table of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  15. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  16. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  17. Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  18. How can I prepare to score more than 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam? Commerce syllabus for preparation?
1st September 2015, 12:39 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Recommended guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

i will provide you a list of books that you can read after you have done your NCERT syllabus.1. H.C. verma for physics the best book i have ever read.
2. pradeeps chemistry as this book is enough for chemistry
3. R.D. sharma for mathematics
also you can read pradeeps for physics and xamidea for chemistry and arihant publications book for mathematics and for sure you will score well.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?