11th August 2011, 02:19 AM
anil_kumar2607

What are the better options for failed candidates in IAS final attempt?

what better options are there for a failed candidate in ias final attempt?

11th August 2011, 11:26 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the better options for failed candidates in IAS final attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil_kumar2607 View Post
Hello Anil

Sorry for what all happened till the last attempt.
There is nothing to worry If your attempts are sincere because you may not clear the examination but you will gain the experience about the examination.

Now what you have to do is take the best part of Experiences.
you have to make a successful plan that you have to implement to prepare for your final examination.

You have to sit with whole heart and mind concentration.
You have to remember that this is the final attempt to enter into civil services. So you should be very careful in every moment.

If you are doing your preparation part time because you are busy with job then please resign to your job and start preparation full time and if you can do any online part time job so that your time will be saved at a max.

If you are afraid of any part of your preparation then take coaching in a good institute
select the best institute for coaching.

If you are doing your preparation alone then change it to group preparation with the people who has same aspiration like you have.

This will help you to use your time effectively All you need to crack in this final attempt is .

Sincerity in Preparation.
Dedicated Hardwork
Making smart plans
Group Discussion with those who has more knowledge than you.

This is all about your strategy you should have in order to crack this examination in this final attempt.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
11th August 2011, 12:13 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What are the better options for failed candidates in IAS final attempt?

Hello friend
It is been shown from your queri that you had worked hard to crack the IAS exam
and due to that hard work you are able to clarify prelims
So that is the good news

On the other side if you have not cleared your main exam and you worked hard then do not worry in next attempt you would be definitely able to crack main exam also

So just be foccussed towards your goal to become IAS officer and this time work more then you will be surely able to pass

best luck
with regards
11th August 2011, 01:35 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What are the better options for failed candidates in IAS final attempt?

hi dear
better option is forgot all these things what will happened before
but move forward and look where the fault points about
for which reason you are not selected .
So be positive always and prepare your self welly where
fault will there.
Good Luck.............
11th August 2011, 01:49 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...first of all you should not take excessive pressure on your mind because the more pressure you take the chances of getting selected reduces further more ans more and hence take the pressure factor out,i can understand that it is not easy and hard to do that and hence i suggest for you some meditation classes and yoga classes which do help in countering the pressure factor,
also pleas do not change the subject which you have taken the previous times because it will be an new area fol you and big risk so go with the old subjects itself and try hard with full dedication ,one more advantages of taking the old subjects will be that you will be having full xperiance in it and can expect from which parts the questions can come ,also the most impotant thing is that you should try to find out the problem area were you lost your marks in the previous three instances and try to rectify these areas ,you still have nine months to go which is an good amount of time for proper preperation
11th August 2011, 02:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
See, my friend , IAS exam is not the end..
So, don't underestimate your self... There are various fields , where you can apply for job..
You just take this as a lesson for you... Point out what are the negative thing you have..
And try to work on that to eliminate those things...
Next time when you go for a Exam or interview, you should be more careful, more determined, and have to do more hard work..
Take every failure in your life as a lesson and try to learn something from that..
If you follow this one day you will definitely get success...

All the best.
11th August 2011, 03:35 PM
vallapu kishan

Smile Re: What are the better options for failed candidates in IAS final attempt?

study well again each and every topic for the examination n be ready for the exam before one week den definitely you can achieve your goal
11th August 2011, 03:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
don't worry you have one final chance to crack the exam for IAS .
prepare your self seriously to get success in IAS exam , if you are doing any job as part time or full time then leave it & make a time table to get success.
for this you have to do like....
sincerity in preparation
making smart plans
group discussion with those who have more knowledge than you
or for this you can go to coaching center.
etc......

good luck.........
11th August 2011, 03:57 PM
aisham

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil_kumar2607 View Post
Interview weightage in IAS is 300. If a candidate fails in main exam or interview, he has to appear from the preliminary round i.e. from strating.
no. of times a person can eppear for exam and age limit
4 times- General-30 yrs
7 times- OBC-33 yrs
as many time as want- SC/ST-35 yrs
minimum age for all 21yrs
27th December 2011, 04:28 PM
chint123

Sorry for what all happened till the last attempt.
There is nothing to worry If your attempts are sincere because you may not clear the examination but you will gain the experience about the examination...
There are various fields , where you can apply for job..
You just take this as a lesson for you... Point out what are the negative thing you have..
And try to work on that to eliminate those things...
Next time when you go for a Exam or interview, you should be more careful, more determined, and have to do more hard work..

Take every failure in your life as a lesson and try to learn something from that..
If you follow this one day you will definitely get success...

goodluck.
18th February 2014, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

hello my name is PARVESH and I want to prepare for IAS ho
w will I do dis
11th March 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I jave a question. What if I have passed Upsc exam and don't want to prepare for ias. Are there provisions for upsc crackers..??
29th May 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am giving my first attempt in Indian forest services this year 2018, preliminary on 3rd June. And next year will give civil services exam.So is there any chance of getting a question in interview that why after opting ifos first,now civil services only..kindly suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?