6th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for 9th standard admission in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad for 9th standard? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
4th March 2023, 02:16 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Requirements for 9th standard admission in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?

The specific requirements for admission to Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad for 9th standard may vary from year to year and depend on various factors such as the number of seats available, the number of applicants, etc. However, in general, you would need to fulfill the following requirements:
  • Your daughter must have passed the 8th standard from a recognized school.
  • You may need to submit the required documents such as birth certificate, transfer certificate, etc.
  • Your daughter may have to appear for an entrance examination and/or interview, which will assess her academic knowledge, skills, and abilities.

It is recommended to check with the school directly to obtain more detailed information about the specific requirements and the admission process. You can visit the school's official website or contact the school's admission office for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?