29th July 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School for 9th standard? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School is a best school in Karur?
  2. Is it difficult to get admission in 11th Science at Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  4. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  5. Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  6. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  7. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  8. Requirements for 9th standard admission in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?
  9. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  10. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?
  11. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Nirmala Convent School, Rajkot?
  12. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  14. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  15. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  16. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  17. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  18. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
24th February 2023, 12:35 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?

Dear user, typically the requirements for admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School for 9th standard include:

Age criteria: The student should have completed 13 years of age by June of the admission year.

Previous academic record: The student should have passed the 8th standard from a recognized school.

Entrance Exam:
Some schools conduct entrance exams for admission to certain classes, including 9th standard. It is advisable to check with the school for any such requirements.

Documents:
The following documents may be required during the admission process:
  • Birth certificate or age proof.
  • Transfer certificate from the previous school.
  • Mark sheet or progress report from the previous school.
  • Conduct certificate from the previous school.
  • Passport size photographs.

Please note that the exact requirements may vary from school to school, and it is advisable to check with the school directly for any specific requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?