27th May 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Nirmala Convent School, Rajkot?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission for 9th standard in Nirmala Convent School of Rajkot. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission? Please let me know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Seeking admission in Nirmala convent high school
  2. List of best CBSE school in Rajkot to complete 11th and 12th standard without residence?
  3. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  4. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  5. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  6. Requirements for 9th standard admission in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?
  7. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?
  8. Procedure and requirements to get admission in Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri?
  9. IGSC model question papers for class 4th standard in Nirmala convent kathgodam
  10. Procedure to take admission in 9th standard at Shree PV Modi High School, Rajkot? Syllabus of entrance test?
  11. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
  12. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  14. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  15. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  16. How to correct the mistakes made while filling AIEEE online form?
  17. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  18. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
3rd June 2018, 09:54 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Nirmala Convent School, Rajkot?

There is no any procedure to get admission in 9th standard in any school. Admission process is upto class 7th or 8th. In some school it is upto 7th and in some upto 8th. But in 9th standard it is not possible.
If you want to get admission in that school then one possible thing is that you have to take admission in 7th or 8th standard. Then only it is possible.
8th February 2019, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Nirmala Convent School, Rajkot?

Respected Sister, my daughter is studying 7th standard now. I have been to your school thrice for enquiry to join my daughter in 8th standard in 2019-20 session. What is the procedure to get registered for admission in 8th standard. Thanking you. Sreedevi Rao.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?