3rd June 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

With a score of 150-160 in JEE Main Paper-2 from ST category will I be able to get into top five government Architectural institutes of India?

If i score 150-160 in JEE Main paper 2, from ST category, then will i be able to get into one of the top five architectural government institutes in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How is Vidyabhushan Classes in Kothrud for JEE Main 2015 preparation?
  2. Would I take admission in NIT, Durgapur through JECA rank?
  3. How much rank should I expect with 150-160 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any of the south NITs? Which other top NITs can i get? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of state and central government colleges after getting 150 marks in JEE Main
  5. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to get admission under top 20 colleges in India?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 150 marks in MHT CET and 50 in JEE mains?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech in mechanical after scoring 60 marks in IIT mains?
  10. Can I get admission in B.tech in Mechanical after scoring 60 marks in IIT Mains?
  11. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation?
  12. List of institutes which offer B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) through JEE Main in India?
  13. What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?
  14. List of best Government affiliated Engineering colleges for an SC candidate who has scored 38 marks in JEE Main and secured 75% in 12th?
  15. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges if secured 67664 rank in JEE Main?
  16. Should I drop a year to reappear in JEE Main if scored 54 marks being a General student?
  17. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  18. Information regarding joint entrance exam?
6th June 2016, 02:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With a score of 150-160 in JEE Main Paper-2 from ST category will I be able to get into top five government Architectural institutes of India?

Yes, you might be eligible to get admission in top Architectural colleges in India, provided the competition level should not be that high. You have not scored very good in your entrance examination but as you are from ST category, you might stand a chance to get admission in top colleges.

However, there is no surety of getting admission but only chances, you should anyways try your level best by applying for admission in top colleges.

I would suggest you to not only be dependent on admission in top colleges, but also should keep some other options up your sleeve to avoid facing any difficulty further.
22nd May 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: With a score of 150-160 in JEE Main Paper-2 from ST category will I be able to get into top five government Architectural institutes of India?

Hi, i have 170 marks in Jee main paper 2..i have scored 72 marks in nata excluding drawing.. i have 95% marks in Kerala state board exams. I belong to OEC/OBC category..? Is there any chances for me to get seats in any NITs??
30th September 2021, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i got 150 marks in jee main paper 2 to can i get any nit (st category)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?