2nd June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

List of state and central government colleges after getting 150 marks in JEE Main

I have got 150 marks in JEE Main 2016. I have 86.4 percent in class 12 CBSE. Which college can I get for engineering. Please provide me the list of state and central government colleges that I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 150 marks in JEE?
  2. List of best Government affiliated Engineering colleges for an SC candidate who has scored 38 marks in JEE Main and secured 75% in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  5. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 150 marks in MHT CET and 50 in JEE mains?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in any NIT after scoring 150 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  10. What is the 12th class percentage for admission in engineering college
  11. How to get admission in Roorkee IIT college? I am a 12th class student
  12. Which NIT college can I get after scoring 150 marks in JEE mains and 82.2% in 12th class
  13. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat?
  14. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. In which campus of NIT I will get admission if secure 93% in 12th ISC and getting around 140-150 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
19th September 2016, 02:30 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of state and central government colleges after getting 150 marks in JEE Main

Your rank in JEE Main is very good. Below i have listed some good colleges for you. Please have a look at those colleges.

List of colleges :

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, Roorkee

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati, Guwahati

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Suratkal

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah

MANIT, Bhopal

College of Engineering, Anna University, Guindy

Jadavpur University, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Calcutta

Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy

Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

IT-Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?