8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Seats available in MBBS colleges through GUJCET for CBSE student?

Respected sir, my daughter is studying in CBSE appearing for 12th Board exam.
She is preparing for GUJCET also. I came to know that there are very few seats available in MBBS colleges for CBSE student through GUJCET. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  2. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  3. Number of seats available for MBBS course in Gujarat for CBSE student who belongs to ST category? Eligibility to apply in GUJCET?
  4. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  6. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  7. Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?
  8. Will I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 74 in GUJCET and 94% in CBSE board exam
  9. Are there specific number of seats available in GUJCET Medical 2016 for ICSE students?
  10. Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?
  11. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission?
  12. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  13. How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in MBBS college in Gujarat?
  14. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  15. How much seats are reserved in MBBS course for CBSE students in Gujarat medical colleges?
  16. Percentage required to write GUJCET? When GUJCET notification is released?
  17. Number of seats reserved for ISC students through GUJCET in Engineering colleges of Gujarat?
  18. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
14th April 2018, 07:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available in MBBS colleges through GUJCET for CBSE student?

This is absolutely wrong information.

After Supreme court judgement that National Eligibility cum Entrance Test should be entrance exam for admission in MBBS and BDS course in all medical colleges of India, no admission is taken on basis of GUJCET score in medical courses.

There are 15% All India quota seats and 85% seats of state medical colleges are for domicile candidates of that state. Your daughter should aim to score more than 550 marks in NEET to become eligible for NEET All India counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?