23rd December 2017, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Important dates for registration in 10th in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?

Sir, I want to know when the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education conduct registration for 10th standard exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  2. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  3. Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?
  4. Geometry question paper for SSC board exam Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher secondary education?
  5. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  6. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  7. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  8. Latest 5 years papers of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for OCM, SP, ECO, Book-Keeping, English and Maths I & II ?
  9. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Whether Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education has no value?
  12. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  13. Syllabus and previous questions for Art & Craft teacher's post?
  14. Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  16. Procedure to get transfer from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE Board for HS Science?
  17. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  18. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?

31st December 2017, 04:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates for registration in 10th in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?

Sorry to inform you, but the registration in 10th in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education was already held.

Now its time for the examination. From 1 March 2018, the examination will start and will end at 24 March 2018.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?