18th February 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Is Improvement Exam of 12th safe for career making?

Sir, I am planning to appear for the improvement exams of 12th. I want to know that is this decision of mine of giving the improvement exam of 12th is safe for my career in future. Please help.

Please do reply sir

thank you

18th February 2016, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Improvement Exam of 12th safe for career making?

Improvement exams is for those who are not satisfied with their marks. There are many jobs where you need to have good marks for applying and improvement exam can help you in the situation.

Most of the colleges give admission based on class 12th marks. Therefore, if you find yourself short of cut off marks for admission in a good college then improvement exams is a good idea.
18th February 2016, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is beneficial for your career if you are interested to appear in 12th standard Improvement examinations because, by appearing and scoring good marks in your 12th standard Improvement examinations, your aggregate will be increased and even if you apply for admission in Undergraduate course through any entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., you can also get admission in top college for pursuing your higher studies.
19th February 2016, 12:27 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

If you have not been able to score well in your boards and if you are very much willing to opt for the examination in the following year and do good in your examination, then it is the right choice for you, otherwise you will just be wasting your time and money.
19th February 2016, 01:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, sure it will help you in your career but only if the marks scored by you in your improvement examination is quite good enough, otherwise it will all go in vain. You need to score really well in your examination.
8th June 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which marksheet to upload in competitive exams cbse 12 original or improvement, which roll no, I hv only given English improvement exam
and have really boosted up from 76 to 91. Great confusion what to do?
21st August 2019, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I got pass in biology improvement exam, now ca i opt for admission in Bsc ( MLT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?