28th June 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Is certificate recognized from NIOS open school?

Sir,
My son failed in plus one from cbsc school. I think to admit to him in open school NIOS. But I have lots of doubts whether he may face any prob having this certificate for his career? like job recruitments, degree admission etc..

30th June 2015, 12:20 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Is certificate recognized from NIOS open school?

There is no need to worry. The certificate from NIOS board is recognized everywhere in India. The NIOS board is valid or recognized board like CBSE/ ISC. But, in NIOS the classes are not held on the regular basis. So, I think your son has to join the coaching for the tough subjects.
So, don't worry , your child will never face any problem in future.
30th June 2015, 02:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is certificate recognized from NIOS open school?

No, doubt you can admit your ward into the NIOS if you need as there is no problem in the future regarding the certificate.

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling and it is considered as the recognised board. The candidate of the particular board can apply for all the jobs or for higher studies such as IIT,Banking , DU etc... So no doubt you can enrol him.

But please remove the illusion you that after admission in the NIOS your ward can clear it as it is also tough. And after clearing it is necessary to qualify in the entrance test to get the job.

So please ask him to study as the NIOS is not going to be much easy.It is also the recognized board and have the value of certificate everywhere in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?