1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Deputy Commissioner for 10th CBSE student?

Hello, I am a 10th standard student. I am studying from CBSE Board. I want to become a Deputy Commissioner. For this, I want to start preparation from now. I want your help for this. I want to know what I have to do from now to achieve my aim.

9th March 2018, 06:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Deputy Commissioner for 10th CBSE student?

Candidates are not eligible for direct recruitment as Commissioner and will only get the post after promotion.

So, you have to appear for Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC and qualify in it for final selection.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you can start preparation for examination as according to syllabus if you want to get select

The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify for all the stages for final selection. For detail information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
30th January 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to become a Deputy Commissioner for 10th CBSE student?

I'm a school teacher, working as pgt biology, having experience of 10 years and my age is 37 years. How can I achieve the target to become deputy commissioner in cbse? Please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?