23rd July 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Student of Foundation School for SAAF is allowed to study further as per his marks in 12th?

I was a student of grade 12 last year,I didn't perform well on my mathematics and physical sciences but I have passed them. I want to know if I am allowed to come and study as a student who is on foundation school for SAAf?

9th August 2016, 11:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Student of Foundation School for SAAF is allowed to study further as per his marks in 12th?

As long as SAAF is a recognized board and as long as you do fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the college/university.

Remember that the eligibility criteria for admission differs in different Institutes and never remains the same throughout.
9th August 2016, 11:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Student of Foundation School for SAAF is allowed to study further as per his marks in 12th?

After you pass out your 12th exams you have to meet the eligibility criteria of the institute in which you are going to take admission.

If you are able to fulfill the desired marks required by the institute then you will be allowed to get admission and study further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?