3rd August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Astronaut and Fee Structure of the course in IIT

Hello Sir, I am Anurag Sharma and pursuing 10th Class now. I would like to become an Astronaut in Indian Information Technology. What is the Procedure to become an Astronaut and fee structure of the course to pursue in IIT?

9th August 2016, 10:15 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Astronaut and Fee Structure of the course in IIT

There is no such straight forward way to become an astronaut.
Space agencies all over the world recruit candidates after a very long procedure by checking all physical and mental abilities and also presence of mind to utilize the knowledge earned in practical way.
They are provided very rigorous training to utilize their knowledge on or off the planet.

You just need to study the required subjects and apply whenever any space agency invites application if you fulfill the required eligibility criteria.

Recently IIT fees is increased by the government of India.
For further updates, check the prospectus at the time of admission but you don't need to care about fees as education loan is easily available once you fulfill the eligibility criteria with easy return conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?