27th September 2011, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Career growth in B.Ed? How are the promotional chances after getting a job in government school? What can I further study?

I want know the career growth in B.ed . How are the promotional chances after gettin g job in Govt.school. What can I do for further studies in Education line.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many types of jobs can be done with B.Ed? What is the career growth?
  3. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  4. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  5. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  6. What is the scope of doing B.A.M.S course?
  7. What are government job chances after studying Homeopathy course? -- [New]
  8. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  9. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  10. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamilnadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  11. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  12. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
  13. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  14. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
  15. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  16. How its possible to get government job after completion of B.Ed course?
  17. Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?
  18. In which company should I join Sopra and Tech Mahindra if selected in both?
14th November 2017, 02:08 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career growth in B.Ed? How are the promotional chances after getting a job in government school? What can I further study?

After finishing B.Ed, you can get a job in private and in addition government schools with a decent pay bundle. The pay relies on the post you are holding in the school.

You can likewise open your own school if you are financially strong and have what it takes to run the school. In the first place, you can open a little school. The banks additionally fund for setting up new schools.

Interested candidates can also pursue higher studies in this field. Master of Education (M.Ed) is the postgraduate course which students can pursue after the completion of B.Ed. You can also do Ph.D after the completion of M.Ed.

salary:
The average salary of a Teacher in India is around Rs.3 lacs per annum. Salaries will be increased with a good experience and degree in the education field. And the same in government school can be around 4.5 lacks per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?