4th March 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 6 years? How to get admission form?

My granddaughter is 6 years now.she completed 1st standard in Adithya public school ICSE syllabus in Srinagar, Kakinada I want to admit her into the 2nd standard in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi. We are in Kakinada, e.g.dt. Is there Hostel facility available for the age group of 6 years or so? Please provide me with the details of School Fees, Hostel fees and what the procedure of admission. Also, let me know how can I get admission forms.

I would grateful to you if you reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 6 years? How to get admission form?
  2. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  3. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  4. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  5. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  7. Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?
  8. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Gurukulam? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  11. Where to get the application form for 1st standard admission in Sathya Sai primary school?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary school while doing 1st standard in Guntur?
  13. How to get admission for third class student in Sathya Sai School?
  14. What is the primary level admission process in Sathya Sai School?
  15. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed to join Sathya Sai school in puttapariti for 6th standard?
  18. How to get the admission form of Sri Sathya Sai Primary School and downloading procedure for the same? Is the admission in Primary class based on entrance exam or lottery system?
4th March 2023, 02:05 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 6 years? How to get admission form?

Thank you for your query. Bhagavan Sathya Sai School is a well-known institution in Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh. The school offers education from LKG to 12th standard and has a residential facility for students.

Regarding your query, the school does have hostel facilities for students of age 6 and above. However, it is recommended that you contact the school directly to inquire about the availability of hostel facilities for your granddaughter's age group and the corresponding fees.

As for the admission procedure, you can visit the school's official website or contact them directly to obtain the admission form. The admission process usually involves a written test followed by an interview.

Regarding the fees, the school follows a transparent fee structure and provides all the necessary information regarding fees, including tuition, hostel, and other fees, on their website. However, it is always recommended to contact the school directly for the most up-to-date information.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any further queries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?