8th November 2017, 02:00 PM
sindhurajpathakota

Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary school while doing 1st standard in Guntur?

My name is Sindhu, I am living in Guntur. I have 2 children. My elder son is studying in 1st class in Guntur. My son is in class 1 and I want him to take admission in this sri sathya sai primary school. I want complete detail about the admission system and Hostel? Please send details...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
  3. What is the primary level admission process in Sathya Sai School?
  4. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  5. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  7. Where to get the application form for 1st standard admission in Sathya Sai primary school?
  8. Preocedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi? Fee required for it?
  9. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  10. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?
  12. Prospectus and admission details of Sri Sthya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?
  13. How to get the admission form of Sri Sathya Sai Primary School and downloading procedure for the same? Is the admission in Primary class based on entrance exam or lottery system?
  14. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  15. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  16. Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
9th November 2017, 11:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary school while doing 1st standard in Guntur?

To get admission in Sri Sathya Sai school, your wards will have to qualify the entrance test, then only your children will get admission to that school.

After the students have qualified the entrance test, a random list is generated in which names of students are mentioned for admission.

Finally, Medical test of candidates is conducted after 9 days of declaration of list.

This year, random list was released on 3 June 2017 and medical test was conducted on 12 June 2017.

You can view the list of candidates for admission on their official site.

Sri Sathya Sai School
Vidyagiri, Prashanti Nilayam, Anantapur,
Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh 515134

Complete Details can be obtained from their official site: www.ssshss.edu.in/
10th November 2017, 01:12 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary school while doing 1st standard in Guntur?

For admission in Satya sai school kindly follow these procedure
>> Admission forms are available at school office which is available at Rs 1000.
>> For admission in class 1 student must have completed 5 and half year age.
>> For age proof you need to submit copy of Birth certificate.

If you want to contact the administration kindly mail at [email protected]
28th July 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Looking for admission of my kid into 4th for next academic year.. please provide details
4th August 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in L.K.G . I want her to get admission in putaparthi. Please guide me.
15th November 2019, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

my child is learning lkg; how to get admission to satyasai puttaparthi school
10th January 2021, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

My daughter age is 6 years and now she studying 1st class. We want to admission to her in sss school
24th May 2022, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I have admission for my child ,who is now going to 5 th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?