24th November 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in St. Xavier School, Kolkata for 4th standard with procedure and fees?

Dear sir, I want to admit my son in St. Xavier School, Kolkata in 4th standard for this session. May I know there is any vacancies and the procedure of admission with fees?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  2. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  3. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  5. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in class IV at St. Xavier's school, Kolkata for session 2017-18?
  7. Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  8. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?
  9. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata
  12. Eligibility and procedure of admission in Class 1 at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  13. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  14. Admission guidelines for 3rd standard in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata with hostel facility?
  15. When the admission form will be available in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for admission in 1st standard?
  16. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  18. Syllabus of St. Xavier School, Kolkata for taking admission in 1 standard? Whether the kid have to face an interview?
27th November 2016, 01:20 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Vacancies in St. Xavier School, Kolkata for 4th standard with procedure and fees?

St. Xavier School in Kolkata is one of the best schools in Kolkata.

And as of now vacancies for 4th standard, these details will be updated on March 2017 in school website www.sxcs.edu.in

So you have to wait for the admissions till March.Procedure to apply you can apply through online also.

And total Fee for 4th standard will be around 90,000 including Admission fee.And you can pay the fee by total four-terms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?