28th June 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the background of Asian School of Laws? Will this course help me getting a good job?

m planning to do Digital Forensic Investigation from Asian School of Law(Mumbai).
it is a 1yr course with fees 120000
i tried googling about the school but couldnt find satisfactory information.
can anyone help me with Asian school of Laws background and if they are known in the market ?
and wil the course help me fetch a good job ?
im afraid if the institute is fake....please help me

21st June 2016, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the background of Asian School of Laws? Will this course help me getting a good job?

First of all you have to make sure that the law school is approved by Bar Council of India or not. If to is approved then it is a recognized place to pursue any law course.
Normally, to become a registered lawyer in India you need to pursue LLB from a BCI approved college in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?