3rd June 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What to do if two times failed in 12th exam of ISC board?

Hello,
Myself Tarandeep and I got failed two times in ISC board exam. I had prepared good for the exam but, I am really confused what should I do to pass in board exam?

6th June 2016, 12:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if two times failed in 12th exam of ISC board?

You still have one more chance to score well in your examination in the concluding year, therefore, you should try to do well in your examination in the coming year.

You should however concentrate more on your studies and join any good Institute to prepare yourself better for examination. and should not lose hope.
6th June 2016, 01:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Myself Tarandeep and I got failed two times in ISC board exam. I had prepared good for the exam but, I am really confused what should I do to pass in board exam?

The ICSE board only allows you to appear for 2 times for the board examinations in 10+2. You can choose to study the 10+2 in some other boards like CBSE or NIOS or State Board of Higher Secondary Education. If you feel difficult to clear CBSE then you can choose NIOS board or State Board. Many students are studying in NIOS board recently. So do not bother about it, continue your education in either NIOS or State Board.
6th June 2016, 07:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Tarandeep Nothing is impossible. One can achieve anything if goes in proper guidance and support. As you have failed twice in examination due to several reasons. To pass in the upcoming examination, start from first and don't leave basics. Start your preparation by planning the schedule and get a private tuition if needed.

You can achieve good results if you practice by writing which is an effective method to study and grasp the subject. Have some faith and confidence and push your limits to get better output.

Even if this does not works, appear class 12 examination from National institute of open schooling (NIOS) board.
6th June 2016, 09:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You need to focus more on your studies this time to pass out the examination successfully.
You need to follow some useful tips to get success.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
21st June 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I wrote Supplementary exam in isc board but failed in one subject can I give one more time Supplementary exam in isc board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?