6th August 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right choice for me to do CS course after completion of BA and MBA?

hi,i completed BA&MBA and i decide cs option please suggest me.is it right idea to opt out to do company secretary.Is it possible break through the cs papers,if i put up the hardwork.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  2. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  3. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  4. Is it a right choice for me to do CS course after completion of BA and MBA?
  5. Which Discipline is a best choice for me in MBA course after completion of BBA being a candidate failed in Accounting?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  7. Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering -- [New]
  8. Which will be better choice for me after the completion of BA Honors among MA, B.Ed, BTC and MBA?
  9. Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  10. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?
  14. Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc IT, MCA and MBA IT after completion of BA course?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Com course other than MBA?
  17. Which are the different fields or career opportunities after BSc Chemistry?
  18. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
6th August 2012, 03:09 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it a right choice for me to do CS course after completion of BA and MBA?

yes, Company Secretary course can create very good job opportunities for you.

Company Secretary main duties is to see that whether a company is complying with all the rule and regulation or legal formalities or not to carry out it's business .

Company Secretaries have rich knowledge in legal, finance and management matter of the company.

As you have done MBA this course can create very good career opportunities for you.

It is distance learning course and you can do this course while doing job also.

However it is undeniable that course need regular and serious systematic study .

You can take coaching if you find any subjects difficult.

You can complete the course in two and a half year if you clear the papers in one attempt.

ELIGIBILITY FOR CS

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Graduated can enroll DIRECTLY for II stage examination.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
2,EXECUTIVE
3,PROFESSIONAL

Executive Program subjects

1. General and Commercial Laws
2. Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
3. Tax Laws
4. Company Law
5. Economic and Labour Laws
6. Securities Laws and Compliance

Admission is open through out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

for more info about CS visit official website
www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?