1st March 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What course should I pursue to become a Model being a 9th standard student?

Sir, I want to do Model. Actually my planning is to become an Actor. Right now I am studying in 9th standard. But I want your help regarding to know the course for me to do which help me to become Model.

14th March 2018, 03:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Model being a 9th standard student?

You don't need to do any course as early as now. You should focus on the studies as your primary activity and in the side, you can take part in theatres and drams.

After the 12th standard you can apply for the schools of drama, located all around the country to pursue the appropriate course of your choice and nature.
14th June 2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Model being a 9th standard student?

Sir, I want to do Model. Actually my planning is to become an Actor. Right now I am studying in 9th standard. But I want your help regarding to know the course for me to do which help me to become Model.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?