20th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if qualified JEE but didn’t passed class 12th?

How can I start 12th exam appeared because I left it in 2015 due to backlog in 2 subjects I want to clear it now. I qualified for JEE course. But now I have to give the all subject exam.

20th June 2017, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if qualified JEE but didn’t passed class 12th?

If you have qualified JEE but didn't passed class 12th, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies. You need to qualify your 12th standard in all subjects and in JEE examination to get admission for pursuing your higher studies. You need to appear in supplementary examinations and qualify your 12th standard, so, that you are eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies.
21st June 2017, 02:11 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in B.Tech course even after having scored well in your JEE(main) examination. You should however clear your 12th board examination first and then after clearing your boards exam, I would suggest you to prepare well for your entrance exam and score well to get admission in B.Tech course in any good institute.
21st June 2017, 02:47 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

To complete 12th standard you have to take admission in 11th standard as because no school (state board or Central board) allows direct admission to 12th standard.
However some open schools offer direct admission to 12th standard, so you can take admission direct in 12th standard in open schooling.
You can apply for admission in NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
>NIOS Kolkata Regional Centre
Address: 10/1/H, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027
Phone: 033 2479 7714

Without passing 12th standard in Science streem with PCM, you are not eligible for JEE.
So its better to complete your higher secondary education and then apply for JEE Main.
21st June 2017, 11:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Now your JEE score will not be valid, if you are still in class 12th. Only those who have passed class 12th, can utilise the score for admission.

Therefore, there is not much you can do now. You have to pass the exam next year and appear for JEE again.
22nd June 2017, 12:18 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have not completed your class 12th examination, you cannot pursue Engineering based on your JEE examination.
In order to be eligible for the Engineering course through JEE examination, candidates must qualify successfully in class 12th from a recognised Board. So, first qualify in class 12th, then apply once again for JEE.
7th July 2017, 04:45 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You are not eligible to get admission in b.tech through JEE(Main) or through any other entrance exam.
To take admission in b.tech firstly a Candidate​ must have 12th passed.

For JEE a candidate should have 12th pass with minimum 75% in physics, chemistry and maths.
Firstly , you have to pass your 12th by giving supplementary exam.

Again you can take admission in class 12th. You can take admission in regular school as well as in private school that is NIOS . In NIOS there is no need to attend regular classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?