24th February 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required to transfer from KV school Jodhpur to KV school in Jammu?

Sir/Mam, My sister is studying in KV school jodhpur and she had the 9th class exam because of any purpose now I want that she does her 10 class from Jammu sir is there any problem transferring her in another school or sir what necessary document required to get her admission in KV Jammu. Can you please answer me?

2nd March 2018, 09:52 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What documents are required to transfer from KV school Jodhpur to KV school in Jammu?

You need to get TC from the present school to get admission at another school. Just contact your school authority for any such certificates.

There is no problem, if you are looking for admission in a different school based on your personal issues or family transfer.
2nd March 2018, 11:00 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What documents are required to transfer from KV school Jodhpur to KV school in Jammu?

While transferring from one KV to another KV you need these documents:

-Transfer Certificate

-Previous Year Marksheet

- Character Certificate

You just need to consult about this in the school office where they will guide you to how you have to take transfer. You might have to write an application to the school Principal regarding taking transfer and the valid reason behind it after that they will issue you all the documents required for the further procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?