24th May 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift from CBSE-I to CBSE after completion of 11th?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I did not get the stream I wanted in CBSE so I went to CBSE-I in 11th. I am studying in 11th right now. But I just had the question that can I shift to CBSE in Grade 12th because the fees in CBSE-I is 3 times more than the fees of CBSE. Please answer my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  2. Possibility to migrate from IGCSE to CBSE for studying in 11th standard?
  3. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  4. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  5. Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?
  6. What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch
  7. Possibility to get direct admission in 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  8. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  9. Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 11th in the same city?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  12. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  13. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  16. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city?
26th May 2016, 05:16 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I shift from CBSE-I to CBSE after completion of 11th?

Yes, you can do it, provided the school allows in which you want to take admission allows it. It depends on school to school if they allow the new admissions in 12th standard. All you need to do is follow the steps below :

* Enquire about the same in the school you want to take admission into.

* If they say yes, register with them.

* Take the following documents from your present school-
- Transfer certificate
- Character Certificate
- All previous mark sheets.

* Complete the formalities in the new school and pay the requisite fee.

NOTE : Do not take the transfer certificate in advance from your current school, otherwise you may land into a big trouble if the new school doesn't allow the new admission in 12th.
26th May 2016, 07:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot shift to CBSE from CBSE-I in class 12. You will have to continue with your studies in the same board and cannot change it or you will have to start from class 11 all over again.
28th May 2016, 12:52 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot shift from CBSE-I to CBSE in class 12th. You have to study in the same Board where you are presently studying. If you still want to change it, you have to repeat class 11th again in that Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?