11th October 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits will children get through Play school?

Can I know what benefits will children get after going to Play school? I am worried about my child because he will go to Play school soon. Kindly let me know about the benefits which children will get through this kind of school?

14th October 2016, 09:11 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What kind of benefits will children get through Play school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know what benefits will children get after going to Play school? I am worried about my child because he will go to Play school soon. Kindly let me know about the benefits which children will get through this kind of school?
Play school is considered an initial phase of any child to get into any environment. The main focus of this school is to take child out of the home and give them something to play or something to do so that they start involving in doing some activity.
Name of some play school in Delhi are given below.
1. Aarambh play school
2. Euro's kid, Vikaspuri II
3. Fun valley, IP extension, Patparganj
4. Genie's world play school, pitampura
5. Kids fort nursery school, Rohini-16
6. Learner's castle, GTB Nagar
7. Little angle's pre school, Malviye nagar
14th October 2016, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

In Play Schools the student to teacher ratio is usually very less, so the kids in the play school will get more attention and care. The play schools provide mattresses lay in room to facilitate the kids resting and sleeping period. The teachers in the play school are trained to attend the children of this age group. The education in play school is more fun and creative. Rhymes CDs are played and there are many learning toys like blocks, clay making and puzzles available for children, which make learning entertaining and a visual treat. Play schools creates good eating habits to children. The atmosphere in the play schools is more colorful and attractive. They also provide see-saw, slide etc for kids to play. These are the benefits available to the children in play schools.
14th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

By joining the Play School, your ward will learn the basic things there while playing and enjoying with the teachers or guides who will look after your ward.
You should send your ward to the play School, do not be tensed about your ward. He will be guided and taught while his play time.
14th October 2016, 06:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Play school has many benefits and it prepares the kind for further education. It is not compulsory to send the kid them, most of the working parents opt for such schools.

It can be a good option, if both parents are working and kid is alone at home without any guidance and education.
17th January 2017, 07:38 AM
sapnayadav51

Some benifits are:
In Play Schools the kids to teacher ratio is basically less. So the kids in the play school will get more attention and care. The education in play school is more fun and creative. There are so many learning toys like blocks, and puzzles available for children, which make learning better for kids. Play schools creates good eating habits to children. The enviornment in the play schools is also good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?