14th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Whether Homework is given to the children in Play school?

My child is only 3 years of age and now I am planning to get her into Play School. I would like to know whether Homework is provided to children in Play School or not?

15th October 2016, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Homework is given to the children in Play school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My child is only 3 years of age and now I am planning to get her into Play School. I would like to know whether Homework is provided to children in Play School or not?

Mostly the children are younger than five years in play school. So the play school will not give any homework to the kids. The play schools are only for playing with other children and learning some rhymes, alphabets etc. Most of the Play Schools do not give homework to kids. It is only useful for the kids, to be in the school atmosphere for two or three hours per day. So they will not give homework to the children in play school.
15th October 2016, 02:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, children in the play school are also given home work but it is different from the home work as in the primary or higher schools.

The home work mean to them is to make drawing, collect figures of animals, fruits, birds etc colour them cut and paste on cardboard etc.

These types of home work are usually given in the play school.
15th October 2016, 06:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to know that you want your kid to be in play school since your kid is three years old. There will not be any homework given by play school initially. After few months, there might be small scale homework given just to build the habit of doing homework at home. Your kid can definitely have a good growth in play school where kids learn while playing.
16th October 2016, 02:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Not much of homework is given to candidates studying in Play school, basically whatever might have been taught in school, is given as homework to just go for as a revision, apart from that no extra homework in given to candidates.
16th January 2017, 08:41 PM
sapnayadav51

I will tell you almost all the children are upto five years in play school. So they do not give any homework to the childrens. The play schools are only for playing with other children and learning process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?