1st August 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in MA to be eligible for school lecturer exam for ST candidates?

What is the minimum marks in MA. to qualify school lecture exam for a ST candidate? Can someone please provide the complete information which is required for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

1st August 2015, 11:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in MA to be eligible for school lecturer exam for ST candidates?

SC candidate must have secured 50% marks in MA to be eligible for school lecturer exam.

Eligibility for school lecture exam ( NET/SET/SLET ) :

Candidate must have secure more than 55% marks in Master's degree. There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.

You can apply for National Eligibility Test on their website that is http://cbsenet.nic.in/
After applying school lecture exam you have to clear the exam with good marks. Then you will be allotted the schools according to your preference and marks.
1st August 2015, 12:55 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in MA to be eligible for school lecturer exam for ST candidates?

Hi..............,

Good to know that you are a MA student and want to complete the school lecture exam.
You spoked you belong to SC catagery , let me tell you that you need to obtain minimum 50% in MA to qualify the school lecture exam. This mentioned percentage is only for the selected reserved candidate and these candidate also get relaxation in age (if more than normal specified limit of school).Make sure that you have all the required documents to claim your reservation.

Thanks
1st August 2015, 04:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum marks in MA. to qualify school lecture exam for a ST candidate? Can someone please provide the complete information which is required for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
You have completed M.A degree so you can apply for Assist Teacher in government college through TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
2nd August 2015, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks to be obtained by an ST candidate in order to be eligible for School Lecturer examination is set by the council at 50%.
4th August 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am very confused that what to do after B.sc. in chemistry except M.sc. Pls suggest me
18th April 2020, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage need for s. In si exam
18th April 2020, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

I am master in arts I e in Nepali so is by here any sjpe for me..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?