13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate if studied up to 9th in abroad?

Hello, I am working in abroad and due to some problem I have to come back to India. My son is studying in Abroad in a CBSE school and currently he is in 9th standard. I want to know can he get admission in now and 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I a local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 6th and 7th from central school Chennai, 10th from Secunderabad and intermediate 1st year in Vizag
  2. How many year is compulsory to become a regular student if studied up to 5th in India? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  8. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
  9. Can I get admission in CBSE school for 9th class when studied before in KV?
  10. Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?
  11. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?
  13. Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?
  14. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  15. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  16. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
2nd May 2017, 09:18 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate if studied up to 9th in abroad?

There are many private schools in India, which won't have any issues on giving your son admission in class 10th. Only in case of government schools, there will be some issues.

Hence, you can try for admission in some private schools in India, specially those who are affiliated to ISC board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?