4th March 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Dhoulpur Army school?

I want to admission in Dhoulpur army school for my son.
I am a civilian.
Please guide me.What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Dhoulpur Army school? I need to know the complete information to proceed further.

Thanks!

5th March 2016, 10:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Dhoulpur Army school?

To avail admission in Dhoulpur Army school, the candidate has to appear for common entrance test.

The admission is offered only for class VI and class XI.

The candidate has to fill an application form which is available at the army school by paying the appropriate exam fee. After filling the application form, hand it over to the respective army school.

The candidate will have to appear for entrance exam on the date of exam which will be informed while submitting the form.

To enter it official website click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?