4th March 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join Army school from childhood?

How to join in army school in childhood at the age of five from first standard? What is the procedure followed to join Army school from childhood? Who can give me the information on this? Hope that someone would answer me back on this soon.

7th March 2016, 02:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join Army school from childhood?

In order to join Army school, your child will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted in order to provide admission to candidates other than Army officials. First preference is obviously provided to them only.

However, after clearing the examination, your child will have to clear an interview session conducted before final admission process. If he/she is able to clear the exam and interview session, then admission s provided to the candidate, otherwise, I am sorry to say that you will have to look for admission elsewhere.
7th March 2016, 02:19 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join Army school from childhood?

Admission process in Military School:

The academic session each year begins on 1st April of every year. First priority is obviously provided to any Army Official's child.

The form needs to be duly filled and as to be submitted on of before time as late submission of form after the mentioned date will be rejected.

After admission of members of Army Official's family, if there is any seat vacant, then admission will be provided to local civilian's children.

For admission of local civilians in Military School, the main criteria is Merit based on role model concept. The admission test will however be conducted as and when it is applicable as per AWES rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?