25th January 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to get admission in Army school?

I am civilian. I want to admit my children in army school?

14th April 2015, 09:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get admission in Army school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission is on the basis of a written entrance conducted by the respective Army school. No child can appear in the test unless he/she has been registered. So, first you have to register in order to appear in the entrance exam.

Important Documents Required at the time Admission:

- Transfer Certificate in Original.
- Progress Report of the last School attended along with character certificate.
- Defence Personnel Serving Certificate, if applicable.
- Dependant Certificate in respect of the children of Army Personnel.
14th April 2015, 12:21 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in army school, you have to apply for admission in the desired class.
After submitting the admission form candidate have to appear in written exam for the admission.
Candidate have to score good marks in admission test because there are only few vacancies left.
After passing admission procedure you have to submit Transfer Certificate from your last school and Birth date certificate.
14th April 2015, 03:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, civilian children are eligible to take admission in army school, but the preference will given first to the children of serving Army Personnel, Army war widows, Assam rifles, etc. After admission to army personnel children, if seat is vacant then they give admission to the Civilian students.

The admission of civilian children will be strictly based on merit. Sometimes the admission test will be conducted to finalize few students, according to the seat left.

For admission to Ist standard, age should be minimum 5 years and for admission in Xth standard, age should be minimum 14 years.

Interested parents can get application form directly from the school or from the official website and send completed application form to the school office. For admission details please contact the army school.

You have to submit the following documents at the time of admission in army school,

~~ Character Certificate.
~~ Birth certificate.
~~ Transfer certificate from the School last attended duly attested by an Edn Officer of the state.
~~ Marks Sheet/Progress Report.
~~ Two recent passport size photographs.
~~ Migration Certificate (if from Boards other than CBSE).

To get more information regarding admission in army school, please contact the school office.
15th April 2015, 07:57 PM
amtul khan
Member+

[QUOTE=Bestanswerer;4933749]Admission is on the basis of a written entrance conducted by the respective Army school. No child can appear in the test unless he/she has been registered. So, first you have to register in order to appear in the entrance exam.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
* Transfer Certificate in Original.
* Birth certificate.
* Progress card/report of the last School attended along with character certificate.
* Defence Personnel Serving Certificate.
* Dependant Certificate in respect of the children of Army Personnel.
Yes you can admit/enrol your child in army school.. before admitting the school has some formalities, you have to do the formalities ,then your child will be going for screening.if he/she scores well your child gets admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?