31st October 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools?

Respected Sir/Mam,

My son Jai Padhiyar is now study in Hartley Public School in class 3 . I Mr Hemanshu Padhiyar father of Jai Padhiyar want to admit my son to your school .Please tell me what is the procedure of admmision . Yours faithfully ,
Hemanshu Padhiyar

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  2. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Jamshedpur? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  5. List of best schools in Indore? What is the procedure to follow for admission?
  6. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard at Jaipur
  10. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  12. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  13. List of reputed schools which offer admission in 11th Arts in Haryana? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of Army Schools in North Eastern India? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  15. Which schools in Kolkata provide admission form for admission in Std XI?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  17. List of International Schools offering admission in 6th standard in West Bengal? -- [New]
  18. Procedure of admission in Satya Sai school for 3 years old Kid?
31st October 2015, 11:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools?

Procedure of admission :-

- Get the application form from the nearby schools to your residence.
- Some schools have also started online application.
- Fill the online application correctly and submit it before the stipulated date to the specified authority.
- Then there is shortlisting of students for the admission. Usually this is done through lucky draw.
- Some schools also shortlist after having a small discussion with the parents and just a small interaction with the child. However, interaction with the child is not given much weightage.
- Once selected, you need to complete all the formalities of admission and pay the requisite fees to get the admission process of your son complete.
- Make sure you apply in different schools since the admission in most schools is done on the basis of lucky draw for small kids.
31st October 2015, 11:46 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To get admission in any school, students need to fill the application from then after they have qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the school.
The student who qualify in the entrance examination are allowed to carry on further admission process.
At the time of admission, student need to provide documents if the student is changing its schools
-Marks sheet of the last standard
-Transfer Certificate the school in which the student is studying previously
-Character Certificate showing that the student is not involved in any disciplinary action.

That is all document you must have to get admission in any school.
31st October 2015, 11:49 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

As you want to admit your child in different school thus you need to find appropriate school first. Once you find suitable school then you just visit to school campus and ask their admission procedure. Different school's have different selection procedure. If requires then your son has to give a entrance exam for admission. If he clarify then he will be admitted unless not. You can also use political approach or approach of higher authority of school for admission.
1st November 2015, 11:22 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

In most of the schools the admissions is a two step process.

** In first step, candidate has to appear in the write entrance test.

The written test is held in the month of November every year.
The test consists of four papers: English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge.

** In second step of admissions process, the candidates who qualify in written test are invited for a personal interview.

The interviews are usually done in December.

My suggestion to you is that you should keep all the concern documents with you while going to school for the second step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?