31st October 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Does the school conduct certificated includes all standard results or only one statement in common?

Does the school conduct certificated includes all standard results or only one statement in common? I am just worried if my marks will be shown in which I have failed in 9th standard. Can someone give me the right information on the same?

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 11:55 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does the school conduct certificated includes all standard results or only one statement in common?

Yes some of schools display result list in notice board while some not. For clearing this doubt i suggest you to consult your school principal. They will better inform you.
2nd November 2015, 01:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the school conduct certificated includes all standard results or only one statement in common?

No, there is nothing to worry about it, the marks of class 9 will not be displayed in your any documents in near future.

The only marksheet that will always be required of yours is your 10th and 12th marksheet, so you do not need to worry about anything, just try to score well in your upcoming studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?