20th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to change my school and stream after completion of 11th standard?

Hi,

I passed my 11th std in science but i can't cop up with it so also it takes more then 2 hours to reach my school ,so i want to change my school as well as the stream. what should i do??? Can you please help me with the steps which we have to follow?

23rd August 2016, 02:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to change my school and stream after completion of 11th standard?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your stream after 11th standard, you can however change your school, provided you should have a valid reason behind it. So, if you wish to change your stream, you will have to get admission in 11th standard in the prospective school in your desired stream, provided you should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for ir.

Otherwise, I am sorry to say that there is no other option.
24th August 2016, 12:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to change my school and stream after completion of 11th standard?

Yes, you can change your school after completing your class 11. But you will face some difficulties during the whole process. I suggest you to consult your school principal first before leaving your previous school. You just visit the school campus and have a direct meeting with the school principal. Ask them about the availability of seats in their school, also tell them the reason behind changing your school.

If seats are available and your reason for changing school is appropriate, then they will definitely give you admission in their school.

Yes, changing your stream is possible after 11th. You have to check if your school allows it and if you can keep up. It might not be that plausible if you want to switch to science from commerce but you can surely change to humanities.
Make sure that you think a lot before making a final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?