20th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to repeat 11th standard in new school which is GSEB board?

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE REPEATED 11th SCIENCE AND HAVE TAKEN PCM IN NEW SCHOOL DUE UNSATISFACTORY RESULT OF OLD SCHOOL. I HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED IN NEW SCHOOL WITH SAME STREAM. I HAVE TAKEN LC FROM OLD SCHOOL.AFTER CONTINUING FOR ONE AND A HALF MONTH IN NEW SCHOOL,MANAGEMENT HAS INFORMED THAT I NEED TO CHANGE STREAM IF I WANT TO REPEAT ACCORDING TO GSEB RULE IN 11 th SO PLEASE GUIDE ME AND DO NEEDFUL.

THANKING YOU,
MUKESH,VALSAD

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to repeat 11th Science from GSEB board at a New School?
  2. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting addmission in 12th commerce from gseb board privately??
  4. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  5. Books to be referred for commerce exam?
  6. Am I eligible to repeat 12th for CBSE board again?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  9. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  10. Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  11. Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?
  12. List of schools offering admission in 12th standard for 11th GSEB student in Surat?
  13. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  14. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  16. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  17. Which board is more preferable,GSEB or CBSE? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2016, 02:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to repeat 11th standard in new school which is GSEB board?

If the guidelines of the boards say that you will have to change stream due to any valid reason, you will have to adhere to their policies as you do not have any other choice.

You should however try to know the reason behind it. So, now in this case, you can either shift to another stream or you should try for admission in some other school where you can continue with your desired stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?