21st June 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my school offers CCE but I want to give board exam?

my school dps has chosen CCE but m willing 2 give board what should i do????

Related Questions:
  1. Should a student give CBSE 10th board exam or carry on with CCE pattern? Do we have to give FA3, FA4, SA2, Pre board and board exams?
  2. Entry into Diploma after giving CCE exam in 10th CBSE board?
  3. Is it compulsory to change the school to give board exam? Can school be changed after school based exam?
  4. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  5. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?
  6. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  7. Am i eligible to join NDA after my 10th board exam?
  8. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  9. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards
  11. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  12. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  13. Haryana Board Class 10 Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is it compulsary for a student to change the school after class 10 board opted exam?
  15. Will I be eligible for any sports quota after winning a bronze medal in CBSE national athletics tournaments?
  16. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  17. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA? -- [New]
  18. Changing school in class XII under the same board is possible?
16th September 2014, 01:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my school offers CCE but I want to give board exam?

You can opt for either school based examination or board based examination according to your preference. School cannot force you into taking up a certain alternative.
CBSE had made boards optional just to reduce exam stress on students; but after two years of that being implemented, majority of students still prefer to give board examinations as candidates know that 10th CBSE board examinations will be given priority if they choose to change schools for class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?